Student Services

Official ƵappTranscripts

Requesting Official Transcripts

Your official transcript housed with Ƶapp, Manatee-Sarasota is bound by the federal law FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974).

Ƶapp, Manatee-Sarasota has retained Parchment to accept transcript orders over the Internet. Please click on the Parchment logo below to enter your order. Ƶapphas appointed Parchment as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of SCF. Official printed transcripts are still available for ordering as well. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company's website that is provided during the delivery process. Parchment has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of Ƶappand respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions. 

In accordance with Florida Statute 1009.26. Ƶappwill waive the transcript fee for a person who is on active duty or an honorably discharged veteran of the United States Armed Forces and his or her spouse and dependents. If you feel you qualify under these categories, please complete the Transcript Request form and submit to Please include in the subject line “United States Armed Forces Transcript Waiver.” Once your request is received, the Veteran Services Office will verify eligibility and, if eligible, the transcript will be processed at no charge.

Please note: you will be required to create an account with Parchment to request your official transcript. 

Parchment Learner Quick Start Guide for Requesting Transcripts






Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts are only available for Current Ƶappstudents (active students and those enrolled within the past year):

  1. Sign into  and navigate to the .
  2. Click on Academic Transcript under Additional Links on the left-hand side.
  3. Follow the instructions to review your unofficial transcript.

All former students are required to obtain official transcripts using .